Symptoms of cervical cancer that you shouldn’t ignore
Symptoms may include:
- Bleeding from the vagina that is not normal, such as bleeding between menstrual periods, after sex, or after menopause.
- Pain in the lower belly or pelvis.
- Pain during sex.
- Vaginal discharge that isn’t normal.
Although these signs can indicate an early stage of cervical cancer, more serious symptoms appear in the later or advanced stages. Most common symptoms of advanced cervical cancer include:
- blood in your urine,
- loss of bladder control,
- bone pain,
- swelling of one of your legs,
- severe pain in your side or back caused by swelling in your kidneys,
- changes to your bladder and bowel habits,
- loss of appetite,
- weight loss,
- tiredness and a lack of energy.
So I’m telling you now ladies, if you feel any of the above symptoms please consult your doctor immediately for security sake.
For more information please visit my blog.