SAN LORENZO PLACE BY LK – House rules and guidelines
- Strictly No-Smoking inside the room. Anyone caught smoking inside the unit will be penalized a minimum of 5,000.00 php.
- Avoid littering trash outside the unit, please use the trash-bins in the kitchen and another located inside the toilet and follow the garbage schedule as follows:
Morning (7:00-8:00) and Evening (19:00-21:00).
Just place all the trash in a well closed plastic garbage bags outside the main door at the scheduled garbage time.
Avoid frying dried fish or anything smells unpleasant. Always use the rangehood when cooking, if possible close the bedroom doors.
- Visitors of the guest may stay visit, preferably not later than 11:00 PM. Additional charges for extra person will be collected @ 280.00 php but not exceeding the maximal capacity of 7 persons. Always ask permission from the management if you are planning to invite friends and relatives to the apartment.
- Energy Saving:
Please turn off the aircons, lights and unplug electrical connections of all appliances when not in use.
- Free Wi-Fi and Cable Internet are provided inside the unit. (Please ask for the password from the Administrator).
- Always carry the authorization letter provided by the admin during the length of stay.
- The Use of Telephone Calls are limited to local calls only. Additional Charges may apply for guest calling outside local areas.
- Daily cleaning maybe requested at extra cost. Cleaning after every stay is included in your total price when you booked.
- House Party inside the unit is not allowed by the administrator. Drinking Alcoholic beverages or using prohibited drugs inside the unit is also strictly prohibited and punishable by law. Anyone caught doing these may be fined up to 20,000.00 php and subject to immediate vacancy of the unit without any refunds and will be reported to SLP admin and to the nearest Police Station.
- Damage of furnitures, fixtures and appliances incurred during the length of lease will be charged to the guest at current market value of the damaged valuables. Please use only soft house slippers in the apartment.
- A damage deposit of 5,200.00 php will be collected at check-in, refundable at check-out and subject for inspection.
- When checking out, please return the key to the property manager only or his representative after inspection, NO INSPECTION, NO CHECK OUT! Please inform the management if you are checking out earlier than our standard check out time to book an early inspection.
Please don’t hesitate to call the management if problems arise during your stay. We’ll do our best to make you feel at home. THANK YOU AND HAVE A PLEASANT STAY!
Signature above printed named